Making a career change can sometimes be challenging and often a risk.
With the right support and market insight though Mills Chase can support you allowing you to consider all options and make the most informed decision.
We will get to know you beyond your CV and what’s important to you, and then only match you to relevant opportunities. If we cannot support you immediately, we will tell you.
We are committed to the long-term growth for our candidates and helping them to reach their full career potential – this commitment underpins our entire business model and is integral to our ongoing development as a business.
Our consultants are highly experienced, constantly trained and will help you make the most of every opportunity assisting you with:
- CAREER CONSULTANCY We will listen to you, discuss your needs, advise on opportunities and industry trends
- CV PREPARATION Marketing your skills and experience competitively can be tricky; we will advise you on the content and presentation of your CV to help you make the most of each opportunity
- TAILORED JOB SEARCH We will represent you to organisations and put you forward for roles that best meet your requirements and goals
- REGULAR UPDATES You will be kept informed of all progress made on your applications
- BESPOKE INTERVIEW COACHING We will provide you with bespoke coaching prior to each stage of your interview, be it an initial conversation or final stage interview
- RESIGNATION Leaving an existing employer can be somewhat difficult. Your specialist consultants will guide you through this process should you so wish
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE Being market specialists and by continuously working the markets, we have insight knowledge which may not be readily available to others.
- AFTERCARE Provide ongoing support throughout your new role, from looking after your wellbeing to career advancement and introducing to professional networks