Mills Chase are growing and we are hiring! It’s a great time to join us!!!
We pride ourselves as an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all human beings with a right to work in the UK. We are advocates of the governments two tick positive about disabled people campaign and we want to build a diverse inclusive business.
Mills Chase is not your typical recruitment agency and we have no plans to become one. We are committed to sustaining an unrivalled company culture. We’ve taken the best elements of working at a large corporate organisation and combined this with the unique experience of working within an exciting growing and expanding company. We actively encourage entrepreneurism, collaboration, inclusion and working in a fun environment.
At Mills Chase your career progression is determined purely by you! Your path, performance, incentives, support and development are personalized to you and kept up to date in real time on our custom PIP app. Based on a cloud based LMS used for degree courses and developed over many years we have modulated all technical requirements you will need from Trainee to Director Stakeholder within the business. You will understand your long-term career direction from day 1. And have all the support to get there.
We work with you to ensure your talents, knowledge and experience are aligned with a market place that excites you and allows for personal and business growth. Most importantly we offer a flat meritocratic structure within an inclusive ethical culture.
A career at Mills Chase gives you;
- An excellent basic salary
- Lucrative commission structure (see below)
- Structured modular training and career path with our custom smart app PIP
- EMI Share scheme
- All expenses paid holidays to places such as Marbella, Barcelona, St Tropez, Alps
- Full gym membership
- 25 days paid holiday + public holidays
- Monthly lunch club for top performers
- Tickets to sporting events
- Team days out – Ascot, Wimbledon, go carting, super car driving etc.
- Ethical inclusive workplace, quarterly fundraisers, sponsoring charitable events in the community etc.
- International career opportunities
- Flexible working hrs
- One to one personal development coaching session every month
- Weekly training sessions run by a Professional Recruitment Trainer and our most successful and experienced billers
- Management Development workshops
- Sponsored further development (MBAs, CIPD etc.)
- International external Networking Events and industry conferences
- Monthly Business Reviews that will allow you to develop a strategy to drive your performance and results